How do I join?

More Info

Leaflets & Forms

  • Information for Childcare Providers – Use this brochure to explain the scheme to your childcare provider.
  • Civilian Variation and Leavers Form – Use this form to change the amount of vouchers you receive or leave the scheme. You can also make these changes within your online account. The cut off date for changes is 10th of each month, if you want the change to happen in that month then the Effective From date should be 15th or before.
  • Civilian Information for Parents – This brochure contains everything you should need to know before you join the scheme.
  • Credit Request form – Civilian – Use this form to apply for a refund on any unused childcare vouchers. Please note refunds are subject to approval from the DBS MilPers MilOps CPMT Mgr and  details will need to be provided for any refunds over one month’s deduction.
  • Childcare Provider Agreement Form – Your childcare provider will need to complete this form to receive your childcare vouchers as payment.