Can I Leave The Scheme At Any Time?

If you wish to leave the scheme you must make this request by the last working day of the month to take effect the following month. In order to be eligible to continue on the scheme, you can change your amounts, or leave the scheme for a short period of time. However, once you leave you, in order to remain a member of the scheme, you must re-join before there has been a 12 month break.

Please remember, if you are a higher or additional rate earner considering leaving the MOD childcare voucher scheme and you were participating in it before 6th April 2011, you will lose your current entitlement of £2,916 per calendar year, which is £55 per week or £243 per calendar month.

For more information on this HRMC ruling please visit:


Category: Armed Forces, Civilian

← Can I Leave The Scheme At Any Time?